The process of making paper reflects my own experience of the becoming a graphic designer.
- My recipe for making paper consist of shredding endless drafts of projects.
- Adding water (hydration is important)
- Dipping the screen into the tub, collecting only the best pieces well straining away the unwanted bits.
- Soaking up the excess liquid with a towel (less is more)
- Refine the edges
- Let the paper dry
- Now you have a new piece of paper made from three years of information and education moulded into a designer ready for the next adventure!
George Brown Collage - Advanced Diploma, Graphic Design
(2016- April 2018)
Parsons School of Design - Summer Course, Graphic Design
Wilfrid Laurier University - Bachelor's Degree, Arts